New Patient Registration
The Grove Medical Centre welcomes new patients. We operate from modern, recently refurbished premises which provide a comfortable level of care for our patients and staff. The centre incorporates modern technology to improve the efficiency of the services provided to our patients.
- Internet appointment booking facility allowing patients access to the appointment booking process 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Modern telephone system which allows patients calls to be answered efficiently.
- Electronic patient self-arrival system to minimise delays when attending the centre.
- Electronic patient information screen providing up to date information on practice services and new health issues and developments
- Electronic patient call-in system which is especially helpful for those with visual and hearing impairment.
- A comprehensive range of clinical services.
New patients are welcome to visit the practice between 11am -5pm (Monday-Friday) except Thursday between 10am-12pm to obtain the necessary forms for registration and for further information on the practice.
You will be asked to provide your NHS medical card. If this is not available, you will asked to complete a form at the reception. We will require details of your previous address and GP. You will be asked to provide proof of ID and proof of current address, eg an up-to-date utility bill .You will be required to bring in your original documents where we will take copies of. The practice catchment area is London E17 and parts of E10 and E11.
If you have never been registered with a GP in the UK, we will also require sight of your original passport.
If you have arrived from outside the EU and require a visa to enter the UK, the visa has to be valid at least for at least 7 months after the day of registration.
Please telephone 0844 445 2221 for further information.
Patient Guide to GP Services from the RCGP
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services